Jim’s Plumbing & Heating
Baseboard Heat Installation
Jimʼs Plumbing and Heating installs Slant/Fin baseboard heating in homes throughout greater Boston, Massachusetts including: Allston, Belmont, Brighton, Cambridge, Lexington, Malden, Medford, Newton, Somerville, Waltham, Watertown and Winchester.
For over 28 years we have provided consistent plumbing and heating service to homeowners, property managers, small businesses and custom contractors in Massachusetts. Jim Gogos, owner of Jim’s Plumbing & Heating, evaluates each job and works with the customer to find a solution that they are comfortable with.
Exceptional product quality has made Slant/Fin’s Fine/Line 30 baseboard the number one choice of heating professionals. It is manufactured with features that allow for quick, trouble free installation. For over 40 years, Slant/Fin heating elements have set the industry standard for heating performance and silent performance.
We Provide Plumbing, Heating & Gas Installations, Repairs & Maintenance
SlantFin Baseboard Heating
- Made in the USA by the leader in baseboard heating
- Rust-resistant, galvanized steel enclosures with nu-white enamel finish maintains beauty
- Commercial grade material at residential cost
- Designed for single homes, apartments and renovations
- Optional Flared element tubes (available in 1/2″ or 3/4″) facilitate joining sections
- Industry’s best high strength support brackets & no-noise expansion cradles
- Accommodates return line with short radius return bend
- Drawn steel end caps and wall trim provide a distinguished look
- 1-3/4″ floor-to-front cover opening promotes good air circulation for effective convection heating
- Fully modulating, pivot mounted damper helps control individual room temperatures
- Extendable accessories for wall-to-wall fit with no cutting makes a neat installed appearance
- Easy to open zip-strip cartons
- Shipped fully assembled for fast, easy installation
Over 35 Years of Experience!